Jonathan Skarie, MD, PhD, ophthalmology resident at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW), received the 2013 Jessica S. Lin Award for Clinical Excellence by a Resident Physician.
The award was established in 2010 in memory of Dr. Jessica S. Lin, who was a neurosurgery resident at MCW, until she died in an accident in February 2010. The award recognizes an individual entering the final year of residency training for outstanding clinical and academic performance.
Dr. Skarie is from Wausau, Wis., and completed his PhD at MCW in 2008, receiving his medical degree, also from MCW, in 2010. He is hoping to complete a fellowship in glaucoma, and plans to pursue a career in academic medicine.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!