“Refashion for Life,” the fashion show combining the newest in clothing with fashionable products for the home, will feature an assortment of fall and winter fashions, plus a variety of home improvement and remodeling products.
The sixth annual charity event, Wed., Sept. 11, from 5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. at Callen Construction’s Muskego Showroom and company grounds, S63 W13131 Janesville Rd., benefits CommonGround Ministry/Elena’s House. The fashion show, featuring clothing from Boutique Larrieux, Goldi, Lela, Luci, Mode, and Urban Laundry, will depict the following themes:
• Sweet and Sophisticated: bright, fun colors with a bit of sassy.
• Repurposely Reused Little Black Dress: different ways to accessorize a “little black dress.”
• Gatsby Greatness: inspired by the movie, featuring sequins, feathers, and fabulousness.
• The New 90's: see how the 90's are back in fashion in an updated form.
Lynee Ruiz, The Fashionista Writer for MilwaukeeMag.com, will coordinate the fashion show and serve as the emcee. In addition to the latest in fall and winter fashion, countertops, cabinetry, windows, plumbing and light fixtures, flooring, and hardware will also make their way down the runway.
Refashion for Life will also include a voice and silent auction comprised of a wide assortment of items, Saz’s Catering will provide small plate appetizers and desserts, and there will be music by Mr. Lucky Light.
Tickets are $40 and are on sale at www.refashionforlife.com. All proceeds support the programs offered by CommonGround Ministry/Elena’s House in Wauwatosa, which provides physical, spiritual, and emotional support to people infected with and affected by HIV/AIDS. Elena’s House, offering a holistic ministry that is both personal and communal, is a home for four to five people that wish to reside in a safe and supportive living environment. CommonGround Ministry is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization funded through the contributions of individuals, organizations, and foundations.
For more information, visit www.refashionforlife.com, call 414-529-5509, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!