Today at 3:45-3:50PM, I was on my bicycle at the intersection of Main St and Pilgrim Rd when a woman hit me. She stopped and asked if I was okay, and when I said no, she sped away.
I was traveling south on the sidewalk of Pilgrim Rd. I got to the intersection at Main St and waited for the "walk" symbol. I crossed the street and veered left (east) toward the sidewalk on Main St.
A woman with short blonde hair and large sunglasses, driving a dark grey/blue hatchback approached me and did not slow down.
Her car hit my back tire, causing my bike to rotate, and my front tire hit the curb - throwing me off. My right shin hit the curb and is swelled to the point where it looks like I have two or three knees on one leg.
In the heat of the moment, I couldn't clearly make out the color of her car. I couldn't get the make/model either because she drove away too fast - tires squealing and all.
If you recognize this car, or know that she would be driving this route at this time, please help me find her.
I am almost more upset that there were 20+ cars at the intersection and not one person got out and asked if I was okay. I know that if I saw someone on a bicycle get hit by a car, I would stop and at least make sure they are okay.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!