Learning Never Ends, an evening of mini-classes for adults, sponsored by the Wauwatosa Recreation Department, will be held from 6:30-9:15p.m. on Tuesday, October 29 at Wauwatosa West High School.
Participants can attend two 75-minute classes from among 21 sessions. Some of the topics for the evening include: Healthy Eating & Exercise, Pain Relief & Yoga, Journaling, Finance, Craigslist, Monarch Butterflies, Downhill & Cross Country Skiing and many more.
Registration for the two sessions is $10 per person. For more information, please contact the Wauwatosa Recreation Department at 414-773-2900, visit their website at www.tosarec.com or check out the Recreation Departments 2013 Fall Activity Guide that was mailed to all Wauwatosa residents in August.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!