The Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences is hosting an open house for Master's Degrees and Graduate Certificate programs.
The program, which will be held on the MCW campus Wednesday, October 2, from 5:00 - 7:00 pm, is designed for working professionals. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet with faculty and staff representatives, and will learn how an advanced degree or graduate certificate may enhance professional development.
MCW offers graduate programs in bioethics, bioinformatics, healthcare technologies management, clinical & translational science, medical informatics, and public health.
The school is located on the Milwaukee Regional Medical Center campus at 8701 Watertown Plank Road. To learn more, visit www.mcw.edu/openhouse.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!