Diversified Insurance Solutions, one of Wisconsin’s largest full-service insurance brokerage firms, has promoted Diana Kroll of Wauwatosa to client services representative. Kroll has been with Diversified for seven years and was previously a benefit plan analyst.
To celebrate its 30th anniversary, the company recently announced Diversified’s Giveback to provide funding to nonprofits who take a creative and innovative approach to a local problem. Tax-exempt organizations in Milwaukee, Waukesha, Washington and Ozaukee counties are invited to submit their grant request at www.DiversifiedSPARK.com. Over the course of 12 months, six nonprofits will be awarded $5,000 each to positively impact the community and people they serve.
Diversified Insurance Solutions provides employee benefits, risk management and business insurance to area companies and is one of Wisconsin's largest, full-service insurance brokers. For more information, visit www.div-ins.com.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!