The Lutheran A Cappella Choir of Milwaukee, under the direction of David Mohr, will present "Arise, Your Light Has Come" on Friday, Dec. 6th at 7:30pm and Sunday, Dec. 8th at 3:00pm. Friday's concert will be at Grace Lutheran Church, W196 N9525 Cross View Way, Menomonee Falls, while Sunday's concert will be at St. Matthew's Lutheran Church, 1615 Wauwatosa Ave., Wauwatosa.
A special feature of the concert will be the inclusion of a 20-voice Children's Choir which will join the LAC on a number of selections, including "On Christmas Night", a lessons and carols setting by British composer Bob Chilcott.
Tickets are $15.00 General Admission, $12.00 for Seniors and Students, and are available from the choir's website, www.lutheranacappella.org or at the door. More information about the concert can also be found on the website.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!