Bartelt. The Remodeling Resource, a premier, family-owned remodeling firm specializing in residential and commercial design and construction, hosted a food drive in December for the Hunger Task Force and donated over 130 pounds of non-perishable food items with the help of community members.
"We'd like to thank our customers, employees, industry partners, and neighbors for supporting our food drive," said Rick Bartelt, owner. "We are pleased that we were able to give back to help families in need."
Hunger Task Force believes that every person has a right to adequate food obtained with dignity. Its mission is to prevent hunger and malnutrition by providing food to people in need today and by promoting social policies to achieve a hunger free community tomorrow. Hunger Task Force makes sure donations stay "Free & Local." Last year, 10 million pounds of food were delivered free of charge.
Founded in 1984, Bartelt. The Remodeling Resource has won local, regional, and national industry awards, including 2013 Regional and National "Contractor of the Year" (CotY) awards presented by the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI). With in-house designers, production staff, and expert carpenters, Bartelt is a member of the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc. and Metropolitan Builders Association.
For more information, visit www.barteltremodel.com or call 262-646-8020.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!