Bel Canto Boy Choirs (Ellen M. Shuler, Director), will present Make a Joyful Noise!, Sunday, February 9, 2014 at 4:00 pm at Calvary Presbyterian Church, 935 W. Wisconsin Ave., Milwaukee, WI. This delightful concert, suitable for families, will be comprised of pieces inspired by Biblical texts from the Old Testament, including Srul Irving Glick’s Psalm Trilogy, Ken Medema’s Moses, and Jubilate Deo and Didn’t It Rain by Emily Crocker. Elna Hickson will accompany.
The Bel Canto Boy Choirs welcome boys from the third through twelfth grades with unchanged or changed voices. Members are selected by audition.
Tickets are $5 per person and will be available at the door only. A reception will follow the concert.
The 2013 – 2014 Bel Canto Chorus concert season is presented in part with support from the United Performing Arts Fund (UPAF); the Bradley Foundation; the Herzfeld Foundation; CAMPAC, the Milwaukee County Arts Board; and the Wisconsin Arts Board with funds from the State of Wisconsin and the National Endowment for the Arts.
For more information call (414) 481-8801 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!