The 15th Annual Reflections of Wellness for Women event is scheduled for Saturday, February 15, 2014 at West Allis Central High School, 8516 W. Lincoln Avenue. Join us for this exciting day of exhibits, refreshments, screenings and a raffle to benefit the Greater Milwaukee Free Clinic! The fun begins with registration from 8 a.m. - 9 a.m. Closing remarks will be at 12:45.
The day promises to be inspiring with a list of fabulous speakers addressing living long and dying healthy, tips for healthy eating and finding the balance amidst life's challenges!
All of this for only $10 in advance (by February 6th) or $15 at the door. To register or for more information call 414-328-7521. Call now! Plan to be part of this annual celebration of women - you'll be glad you did!!!
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!