Rosencutter Ultra Fitness & Performance (RUFP) has newly opened its second location at 6505 W North Ave and has a special offer for new members. RUFP is a semi-private personal training facility specializing in sports performance and fat loss/weight management training. They offer personalized programing and coaching for every member specifically tailored to the member's needs and goals.
If you are serious about getting in the best shape of your life, getting rid of pain for good, or preparing yourself to dominate the competition next season, then this is the place for you.
What will you experience at our training facility?
- In depth assessment that includes body fat measurement, blood pressure, girth measurements, muscle imbalance and posture analysis, movement analysis, appropriate strength and endurance tests and sport specific performance tests for athletes.
- Professionally designed monthly programs tailored to your own needs and goals to ensure safe and effective training.
- The absolute best coaching in technique and performance that you will find.
- An extremely motivating atmosphere full of coaches who care about you being your best and seeing results, and other serious individuals who strive to break past barriers with their bodies and lives.
- You will learn why you are doing what you are doing and how to train the right way for you.
Based on what is found during the assessment, programs include the following to address specific needs and goals:
- Soft tissue work in order to restore optimal tissue quality and movement and get rid of pain, stiffness, and movement limitations.
- Mobility Exercises to promote more efficient movement at joints and areas of the body that need it.
- Strength Training to build muscle and get stronger in order to promote fat loss or improve performance.
- Energy Systems Training (Think “Cardio” that is actually fun and useful) to promote fat loss, improve performance or address the specific needs of a sport.
- Corrective Exercise to prevent and rehabilitate injuries, fix postural faults and address muscular imbalances and asymmetries.
Effective training sessions and coaching that will get you into the best shape of your life.
All new members receive 2 weeks free complete with an initial assessment, an initial program, and up to 6 training sessions before commitment.
If you are ready to take your body and performance to the next level, then come on in!
To sign up, call 414-777-7995, stop in, or email email@example.com. If you would like to learn more, please visit www.rosencutterultrafitness.com and www.alexrosencutter.com.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!