Milwaukee Montessori School is proud to announce Catherine Brys as the Director of Child Care and Extra-Curricular Programs. Under the direct supervision of Head of School Monica Van Aken, Brys is responsible for the overall operation of the Milwaukee Montessori School Child Care Program. Along with organizing, managing and implementing various aspects of the program, she will be supervising the Child Care staff.
Brys brings extensive experience in Milwaukee Montessori School child care, summer programs, and classroom instruction to the position.
She started her career at Milwaukee Montessori School in 2000 as a Child Care Teacher in the afterschool program “Nighthawks.” Then, she served as an Assistant Teacher for the classrooms of Junior High, Upper Elementary, and Lower Elementary. In 2002, she earned an Advanced Montessori Diploma and became a Lead Teacher in Lower Elementary. After ten years of teaching, she assumed her current position in the afterschool Child Care Program “Nighthawks.”
She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education from the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!