Accelerated Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine
Invites You to Attend the
"Improve Your Movement-Improve Your Golf Game"
presentation, Thursday, March 27, 6:30pm at the Franklin Public Library, Speaker: Carla E. Larson, ATC, PAS, CSCS.
Learn how the body's alignment can effect your golf swing from the "first tee" through the "last putt". Learn exercises to help make your swing more relaxed and more consistent. Learn how your postural alignment can predict potential injuries and how to prevent them.
Exercises discussed have been used on the Golf Channel. Speaker is a Certified Athletic Trainer, Certified Postural Alignment Specialist, and Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist. She has worked with golfers and athletes for over 20 years.
Hope to see you there!
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!