On Friday, April 25 from 6:30 - 9:30 PM, Wauwatosa youth in grades 6 – 12 are invited to an awesome event at First Congregational Church, 1511 Church St.! Pizza, beverages, and dessert will be served from 6:30 – 7:30 PM. A performance by members of the First Stage Touring Company will begin at 7:30 PM followed by a talk back. The evening ends with a raffle drawing!
The First Stage show (17 students in grades 5th – 10th) is a choir-style piece that focuses on acceptance, understanding, and community. Some of the songs include “Just the Way You Are” by Bruno Mars, “Beautiful Music” from GODSPELL, and “Dance to the Music” as recorded by Sly and the Family Stone. A piece entitled “Filling the Edges” by Jennifer Adams, which talks about the effects of bullying, will be read.
There is no charge. Bring a non-perishable food item for the Tosa Food Pantry. For each food item donated, the donor will receive a raffle ticket. Among the great prizes are gift cards to Noodles, Yo Mama, and Pizzeria Piccola.
To sign up, contact the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!