More than 20 years ago, I got my start as an adult playing tennis by taking lessons through the Wauwatosa Rec Department. I found a passion a really enjoyed. Once the lessons were done, I didn't know where to go to "play", other drag my unwilling husband out. I was so excited the next season to find the Wauwatosa Women's Tennis Club (WWTC). They had league for beginners. Through this league I met so many nice players and have been playing with an indoor club, the WWTC and many other groups.
I was dismayed to find out that the WWTC no longer had leagues for beginners, requiring a rating of 3.0 or more to play. So I said I would be willing to captain a league for beginners. So those of you who hiding in the woods who want to begin playing or maybe haven't played in a while and want to work your way back, we have a league for you.
Residency is not a requirement and we will play Tuesday nights at Hart Park for ten weeks beginning the week of June 1st. Go to our web page for more information and sign up!!! http://www.tosawomenstennis.com
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!