Born and Raised in the mountains of West Cameroon in Africa, Yollande Deacon moved to Wauwatosa in 2001 as a scholarship recipient of Marquette University. On Campus she met and married a Jamaican and established their family in Milwaukee. Eager to share with her community their combined passion for Authentic African and Jamaican foods and supported by friends and family, Yollande Launched Afro Fusion Cuisine, a line of locally sourced, organic , handcrafted sauces, seasoning, Take n Bake and Ethnic Sausages that celebrate African & Jamaican cultures using locally available produces at Farmers Market.
Afro Fusion Cuisine has successfully participated in major events including Tosa Farmer Market, Global Union Festival, Winter Farmer Market, Brady Street Festival and is now available at Sendiks Mequon, Metcalfe's in Tosa, Good Harvest in Pewaukee, Riverwest Coop, Larry's Market, Weeds and Sentry in Delafied.
Media coverage include
Carol Deptolla - Top Eats at Farmer Markets 2012
TMJ4 - Morning Blend
Shepherd Express - 2012 Milwaukee Best
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!