Ebenezer Child Care Centers to Host Working Parent's Luncheon on how to "Escape Adulthood: Living and working with less stress and more fun"
Ebenezer Child Care Centers will be hosting a Working Parents’ Luncheon on Thursday, May 1, at the Italian Community Center, 631 E. Chicago Street, Milwaukee. Author and professional speaker, Jason Kotecki will be speaking on how to “Escape Adulthood: Living and working with less stress and more fun." This high-energy, jam-packed program will be coated in humor and fun and will leave attendees with a renewed passion and optimism for life, provide everyone with techniques to have more fun while getting more done and motivate everyone to live a richer, more balanced life even with the craziness of being a working parent. Cost of event is $40 for more information or to register visit www.Ebenezerchildcare.com or call 414.643.5070.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!