On Friday, March 28, Germantown High School recognized 11 students for the February "Student of the Month" initiative and breakfast. These students were nominated by a teacher in one of the departments listed below and that teacher then attends the breakfast and presents the reasons for the nomination. The criteria is as follows: 1) student goes above and beyond within the classroom, 2) student has shown dramatic improvement in the classroom and 3) student has earned a high academic achievement. Parents, the student, and their teacher attend this breakfast held before school each month.
Germantown High School is proud to present this month's recipients:
Front row (L-R): Miranda Esser-Science, Kristina Bandoli-Choir, Becca Gumina-Math,
Alyssa Fritz- Cubero-Social Studies
Back row (L-R): Dayne Arens-Physical Education, McKenna Gramoll-World Languages,
Anna Lawniczak-Family & Consumer Science, Mackenzie Pipes-Tech Ed, Phillip Johnson-Business Education
Not pictured: Becca Basten-Art, Nia Lovett-English
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!