The Milwaukee chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (Milwaukee/NARI), the area’s leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource for more than 52 years, will sponsor a free panel discussion on “Home Interior Makeovers.”
The event will be held Wed., May 14, in the Ron Ziglinski, CR Education Center in the Milwaukee/NARI office, 11815 W. Dearbourn Ave., Wauwatosa, from 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. It will include a question and answer session.
The following Milwaukee/NARI members will be part of the panel:
• Barb Brinkman, Barb’s Interior Design, Cedarburg, Wis.
• Susie Feia, Feia Construction, LLC, Waukesha, Wis.
• Betsy Hoke, CR, Sturgeon Interiors, Ltd., Milwaukee, Wis.
• Shelly Skog, Carmel Builders, Inc., Menomonee Falls, Wis.
The panel discussion will provide information on the various options for homeowners when it comes to materials for enhancing their home’s interior, explaining the differences between the materials used, the installation order and process, and energy conservation benefits. Homeowners will also receive information on what they can expect when giving their home an interior facelift, project completion timeline, and the way these types of renovation projects tie into the rest of the home and its operations.
In addition to a variety of Milwaukee/NARI resource materials, including the 2014 Membership Directory, all attendees will receive a pair of tickets for the 15th annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes, to be held Sat., May 17 – Sun., May 18. Light refreshments will be served.
Space is limited, and reservations are required. Call the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council office at 414-771-4071 to reserve your space or e-mail email@example.com.
The Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council was chartered in July 1961, as a Chapter of the National Home Improvement Council. In May of 1982, the National Home Improvement Council merged with the National Remodelers Association to form NARI – the National Association of the Remodeling Industry. With over 740 members, the Milwaukee Chapter is the largest in the nation.
The Council’s goals of encouraging ethical conduct, sound business practices, and professionalism in the remodeling industry have led to the growth of the remodeling industry nationwide and made NARI a recognized authority in that industry.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!