Sam Beres Run/Walk
This event is held in memory of Sam Beres, who lost his two-year battle with leukemia in April 2000 at the age of six. The 2014 Sam Beres Run/Walk will be held August 23. See the registration form below for more details.
2014 Sam Beres Run/Walk Registration Form or www.stagnesparish.org Contact: 262-781-9521
Proceeds from the event support leukemia and other cancer research being conducted by David A. Margolis, MD, Professor of Pediatrics (Hematology/Oncology) at the Medical College of Wisconsin. Since 2000, Sam's family and friends have raised more than $250,000 for research at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
For additional information, please contact:
Assistant Director, Cancer Center
firstname.lastname@example.org / (414) 955-4503
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!