Wauwatosa Independence Day Celebration on
Friday, July 4th – 2014 - A Monumental Fourth
Parade - 9:00 AM - North Avenue
This is one of the largest parades in the state and features over 75 units. This year’s parade will include several new marching bands, Floats, Veteran Associations, Antique Autos, Etc. There’s something for everyone in the parade.
A NEW PARADE DIRECTION THIS YEAR > The parade proceeds West on North Avenue between 80th Street and 104th Street. Parade staging will be held in the City Hall parking lot.
Afternoon fun continues at Hart Park
with Music on the Move at 4:00 PM - Inflatables, rides, food and concessions will be available.
Entertainment at the Rotary Stage in Hart Park.
7:00 PM will feature Pom and Dance performances. At 7:40 PM Jason D Williams - a raw, vintage boogie musical performance in conjunction with Tosa Tonight.
The evening ends with a Fireworks spectacular at 9:15 PM sponsored by Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin. The fireworks can be viewed best from open area between 70th – 72nd Street and the Rotary Stage.
(Fireworks - Rain Date July 5th)
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!