Bighead Brewing Company in Wauwatosa, WI has announced that they will be donating a portion of every pint sold on Wednesday evenings in the month of July to SUPA-Lake Michigan and the fight against child sex slavery in Milwaukee.
"We are really excited to see Jesse and Kelly paddle board across Lake Michigan. It is such an amazing accomplishment and we are excited to support our community by supporting two people who want to make Milwaukee a better place." - Andy (Owner of Bighead Brewing Company)
Stop in at the brewery every Wednesday evening from 6:00pm-10:00pm in July, grab a brew and meet Jesse (Paddler and Co-Founder of SUPA). Jesse will be happy to pour you a brew, talk about Bighead Brewing Company and give you the story about how SUPA-Lake Michigan got started.
Find us on Facebook and Twitter too!
Bighead Brewing Company
6204 West State Street
Wauwatosa, WI 53213
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!