BloodCenter of Wisconsin offers State Fair tickets to those who come to the rescue.
July 8, 2014 -- BloodCenter of Wisconsin has identified a critical need for O negative blood donations.
As a small token of appreciation, all O negative blood donors who attempt to donate Wednesday, July 9 through Wednesday, July 16 will receive a pair of tickets to the Wisconsin State Fair.
If you have O negative blood, you have incredible potential to save lives.
O negative is the universal donor – meaning anyone can receive it. It is the blood type carried on Flight For Life and used by trauma centers and emergency rooms. It is given to newborn babies and people in urgent need, when there is no time to determine blood type.
Due to decreased donations during the summer and particularly over the recent holiday weekend, the need for O negative blood is immediate.
Please call 1-877-BE-A-HERO (1-877-232-4376) or visit www.bcw.edu/appt to make an appointment at a community blood drive or donor center near you:
Brown Deer, 5960 W. Brown Deer Rd.
Greenfield, 7210 W. Edgerton Ave.
Kenosha, 8064 39th Ave.
La Crosse, 1800 Jackson Street, Suite C
Manitowoc, 619 Reed Avenue
Marshfield, 508 N. Central, Suite 101
Milwaukee, 638 N 18th St.
Racine, 1120 S. Sunnyslope Rd.
Sheboygan, 1018 S. Taylor Dr.
Waukesha, 2111 Springdale Rd.
Wauwatosa, 8733 Watertown Plank Rd.
West Bend, 130 Valley Ave.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!