Relay For Life of the Southern 8 is quickly approaching!
This community, family-friendly event will be held at Greenfield High School on August 1st, from 5pm-midnight. Come for an hour or stay for the whole evening!
Relay For Life is a time to honor and remember those who have battled cancer, and fight back for a cure.
Please join us for a night of celebration and remembrance. There will be henna tattoos, Irish dancing, onsite fundraisers, ceremonies, and individual opportunities to honor loved ones.
Please contact Claire Oslund at the American Cancer Society for more details!
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!