Local Financial Advisor Hosts Aug. 14 Seminar on Investors' Influence on Corporations, Opportunities for Women
Brookfield, Wis. – Aug. 5, 2014 – Tom Hille, CFP®, a Private Wealth Advisor with Ameriprise Financial, will host a seminar Aug. 14, from 5 to 7 p.m., about how investors who are focused on sustainability can bring a more forward-thinking and innovative approach to corporations, especially regarding opportunities for women.
The seminar, “Why Aren’t We There Yet?” will examine corporations as one of the keys to changing prospects for women, and leveling the playing field. “There” is a place where women and men experience the same opportunities. The event will include guest speaker David McClellan, of Calvert Investments.
The seminar will be held at the Westmoor Country Club, 400 S. Moorland Road, Brookfield. Space is limited, so please call (262) 785-1010 to reserve your seat. There is no cost or obligation to attend.
As a Private Wealth Advisor, Hille provides customized financial advice that is anchored in a solid understanding of client needs and expectations, and provided in a one-on-one relationship with his clients. For more information, please contact Tom Hille at (262) 785-1010 or visit the Ameriprise office at 16650 W. Bluemound Road, Suite 800, Brookfield.
At Ameriprise Financial, we have been helping people feel confident about their financial future for over 115 years. With outstanding asset management, advisory and insurance capabilities and a nationwide network of 10,000 financial advisors, we have the strength and expertise to serve the full range of individual and institutional investors' financial needs. For more information, visit ameriprise.com or http://www.ameripriseadvisors.com/tom.hille/.
Brokerage, investment and financial advisory services are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA and SIPC. © 2014 Ameriprise Financial, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!