In addition to a fashion show combining the newest looks in clothing with fashionable products for the home, the seventh annual “Refashion for Life” charity event on Wed., Aug. 20, benefitting CommonGround Ministry/Elena’s House will feature a voice and silent auction comprised of a wide assortment of items, including:
• Two weekend passes to the Vintage Sports Car Drivers Association “Elkhart Lake Vintage Festival,” Sept. 12-14, 2014
• Gift Certificate for Two Tickets to a 2014-2015 Performance at the Skylight Music Theatre
• Wine “Party in a Basket”
• A Dance Package for two private dance lessons, and two social dance parties from Fred Astaire Dance Studios of Greenfield
• Gift Certificate for a 90-Day Membership at any Wisconsin Athletic Club location
• Children's Activity Basket
• $200 Allen Edmonds Gift Certificate
• Maker's Mark Gift Basket
• Gift Certificate towards a Laser Hair Removal Package from Ideal Image in Brookfield
• Photo Session and Digital Images at a Milwaukee Location from Kristen Carter Photography
• Bose SoundDock Series II Digital Music System
• Tandem Skydiving Certificate from Skydive Milwaukee
• Visit Chicago Package: two-night stay at the Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago and a $500 Visa Gift Card
• One week at any RCI Resort and a $500 Visa Gift Card
• $1,000 Gift Certificate for any Bosch/Thermador Appliance at Grand Appliance and TV
Those interested in donating an item for the auction are asked to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to make a donation.
In addition, Saz’s Catering will provide an extensive small plate appetizer and dessert menu, including Hawaiian pork crostini, bacon wrapped water chestnuts, petite beef wellingtons, breaded ravioli, lump crab cakes, chicken satay, parmesan risotto croquettes, fresh fruit, and a sweets station featuring mousse tartlets, petite cheesecakes, and éclairs.
The event will run from 5:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. at Callen Construction’s Muskego Showroom and company grounds, S63 W13131 Janesville Rd. in Muskego.
“Refashion for Life” will feature a fashion show combining the newest looks in clothing with fashionable products for the home, including countertops, cabinetry, windows, plumbing and light fixtures, flooring, and hardware. Bjorn Nasett, fashion and style writer and the creator of Fashion Farmboy, will coordinate the fashion show and serve as the emcee.
In addition to the runway show, the event will also include music by Mr. Lucky Light, a wine pull with bottles valued up to $75, a cooking demonstration in the Callen showroom at 7:00 p.m. featuring Thermador Appliances sponsored by Grand Appliance and TV, and a dance showcase in the showroom and on the runway stage by professionals from Fred Astaire Dance Studio of Greenfield.
Tickets are $40 and are on sale at www.refashionforlife.com. All proceeds support the programs offered by CommonGround Ministry/Elena’s House in Wauwatosa, which provides physical, spiritual, and emotional support to people infected with and affected by HIV/AIDS. Elena’s House, offering a holistic ministry that is both personal and communal, is a home for four to five people that wish to reside in a safe and supportive living environment. CommonGround Ministry is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization funded through the contributions of individuals, organizations, and foundations.
For more information, visit www.refashionforlife.com, call 414-529-5509, or email email@example.com.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!