MILWAUKEE - Wisconsin Lutheran College has announced plans for construction of a 360-stall parking garage on its campus. Designed by HGA Architects and Engineers, Inc., the structure will be built by Catalyst Construction.
President Daniel W. Johnson informed the college's faculty and staff on August 20 of a $5.5 million gift, from a couple who are friends of the college, to fund the needed parking structure.
The planned structure will provide convenient parking on campus to accommodate guests, staff, and students.
Wisconsin Lutheran College is hosting an open house for community members from 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, August 26 in the Center for Arts and Performance (8815 West Wisconsin Avenue) to solicit input on the parking project and the college's master site plan. As always, WLC's neighborhood advisory meetings are open to the public, and area residents are encouraged to attend.
For more information, please contact Jim Brandt, Vice President of Enrollment, at 414.443.8866.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!