Aug. 19, 2014
St. Jude Thrift
Plans Fall Sales
The St. Jude Thrift Shop, 822 Glenview Ave., Wauwatosa, will offer three sales and a grand opening for its Fall/Winter Collection in September.
The shop carries gently used clothing and shoes for men, women and children as well as housewares, jewelry, books and toys. The store is open to the public and operates Wednesdays and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The first sale, featuring 50 percent off of everything in the thrift shop, will be Wednesday, Sept. 3; Saturday, Sept. 6; Wednesday, Sept. 10, and Saturday, Sept. 13.
Wednesday, Sept. 17, will be $1-an-item day, and merchandise priced at $1 or less will be half price. A $2-a-bag sale, with bags provided by the shop, will cap the clearance season on Saturday, Sept. 20.
The grand opening, slated for Saturday, Sept. 27, will present a wide selection of seasonal clothing. The store will be closed for re-stocking Wednesday, Sept. 24. For more information, call (414) 259-0975 or go to www.stjudeparishwauwatosa.org.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!