For the first time ever, craft beer haven World of Beer Franchising Inc., is introducing a fall-inspired menu to its taverns nationwide. The launch of these limited-time items includes seasonal temptations that will tantalize guests’ taste buds and comfort palates with the taste of autumn.
Now available at World of Beer-Wauwatosa, the new menu’s savory bites provide a modern take on hearty classics.
The seasonal “Fall Plates and Pints” menu includes:
• Habanero Pumpkin Spice Wings — A collaboration with Oskar Blues chef Jason Rogers, these wings are tossed in a sweet and spicy glaze made with cinnamon, nutmeg, brown sugar and Jamaican allspice, kicked up with habanero chilies and rounded out with a nutty brown ale reduction. Enjoy them with: a brown ale.
• Dogfish Head Meatloaf Sliders — These “off-centered” mini meatloaf sandwiches were concocted with Dogfish Head Brewery Executive Chef Kevin Downing. This pork and beef meatloaf is topped with sautéed onions and mushrooms and smothered with a savory gravy made with Dogfish Head Indian Brown Ale. Try it with: a porter.
• Southwest Skillet Cornbread — Sweet corn and roasted pepper infused cornbread cooked to order in a cast-iron skillet and topped with a fresh salad of arugula, roasted corn, peppers and queso fresco. Served with chili-lime butter. Savor it with: a pale ale.
• Colorado Chili — A rich and savory steak, chorizo and red bean chili is spiced with roasted red chilies. Served with sour cream, onions and cilantro on the side for mix-ins. Pairs perfectly with: a stout.
• Pimento Cheese Board — House-made pimento cheese spread topped with our sweet and savory bacon jam. Served with celery and charred garlic toast. Goes great with: a Märzen.
The harvest-time menu was created by World of Beer’s executive chef, Mark Adair, to enhance the seasonal beer experience for guests. Mouthwatering on their own or perfectly matched to fall beer, the plates are designed to share. The development of the “Plates and Pints” menu aligns with WOB’s continued evolvement of its dining concept and options.
“Fall is hands down the most exciting time to explore flavors and add seasonal flavors to your food” said World of Beer-Wauwatosa’s general manager, Adam Buttina. “We are excited for guests to taste our elevated cold weather classics, which are best enjoyed with a seasonal brew.”
In addition to the seasonal menu, WOB-Wauwatosa is also adding a few new options to its core menu to include: Chimichurri Meatballs, Ahi Tuna Poke, Korean Spicy Wings and a new Crispy Beer-Brined Chicken Taco.
Celebrating the popularity of craft beer and its culture, World of Beer has more than 70 taverns in more than 21 states. Each tavern has 50 rotating daily taps so guests will discover something new and unique on every visit. In 2013, the tavern franchise debuted its signature “Tavern Fare” menu that includes signature items such as: a Giant Bavarian Pretzel, Guinness “Brat” Sliders and the Chimay Burger topped with melted Chimay cheese made at the brewery in Belgium.
World of Beer (WOB) is an uncommon establishment where the experience is as essential as the product. Centered on a diverse selection of local and global craft beers, delicious “tavern fare” and live music, WOB offers the best craft variety on the planet to the beer aficionado and casual beer fan alike. For more information, please visit www.wobusa.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!