Registration Starts April 25 for Summer Programs
Registration for summer Recreation Department programs and Summer School for Wauwatosa residents will begin online on Saturday, April 25 at 8:00 a.m.
Recreation Department program and summer school course descriptions and information will be included in the Wauwatosa Recreation Department's Summer Activity Guide. The guide was mailed to residents in March. It is available at the Wauwatosa Public Library, all public schools in Wauwatosa and online at www.tosarec.com.
Wauwatosa residents, including those in the open enrollment and Chapter 220 program, can start registering for programs and classes on April 25. In-person, faxed and mailed registrations will be accepted beginning Monday, April 27 at 8:00 a.m. at the Recreation Department office, 11324 West Center Street. Registration for non-residents will be accepted beginning Monday, May 4 at 8:00 a.m.
Customers interested in registering online should be familiar with their login information, including username and password, before Saturday, April 25. They can be reminded of their login information by contacting the Recreation Department office at (414) 773-2900. Customers can also email the Recreation Department with questions at email@example.com. More information is also available at the Recreation Department's website, www.tosarec.com, by clicking on the "Get Login Info" link.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!