For Immediate Release
For More Information:
The Rev. Suzelle Lynch
(262) 782-3535 email@example.com
The Best Presents Aren't Things – Giving Meaningful Gifts
Free Workshop, Saturday Nov. 14th, 10:00-11:00 a.m. in Brookfield
(October 29, 2009 – Brookfield) Most Americans do not need any more "stuff" in any category. But there are many ways to give a gift that's meaningful, personal, and memorable.
Kathy Miller, the Clutter Coach, will present an hour-long workshop on “thing-free, meaningful giving” at 10 a.m. at Unitarian Universalist Church West, 13001 W. North Ave., Brookfield. No matter your budget, you'll get lots of ideas for unique and practical gifts for all ages.
The workshop is sponsored by the Earth Ministry of Unitarian Universalist Church West, which is dedicated to sustainability as a religious value and a spiritual practice. No fee required, but a free will offering will be accepted.
For more information, contact Amy Taivalkowski, Earth Ministry Chair, (262) 246-0795.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!