Menomonee Falls resident, Bruce Roehsner, has been selected as a finalist for the Green Bay Packers Fan Hall of Fame. He has been a resident of Menomonee Falls for the past 33 years, and spends many weekends in Green Bay cheering for the Packers. At Lambeau, he enjoys visiting with fans while wearing his vintage Acme Packer uniform.
Roehsner has also volunteered for the past 12 seasons as the announcer for the Menomonee Falls Indians Varsity baseball team.
Roehsner is one of ten finalists selected for the Packers Fan Hall of Fame. He was nominated by his daughter, Jodi McClure.
Support Roehsner in his quest to become the 12th inductee to the Green Bay Packers Fan Hall of Fame.
Vote online at: www.jsonline.com/packersfan
Or text message your vote to number 74974, text: FAN06
Mail in ballots are available at Fleet Farm, Best Buy, Stein Gardens & Gifts,
and Verizon Wireless
One vote per person per day. Voting will continue through January 31st.
The winner will be announced during Fan Fest in March.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!