The Boys' 14 Midwest Open National Tournament was held this past week at the Western Racquet Club in Elm Grove. Felix Corwin, who just moved into the area from Boca Raton, FL, captured the Boys' 14 Championship without the loss of a set defeating Carmel, Indiana's Daniel Rayl 6-1, 6-4 in the finals on July 14.
Corwin moved to Elm Grove last month and has been training at the Western Racquet Club since the move. Felix's dad, Timon Corwin, was recently hired as the Club's Managing Dierctor of Tennis Operations.
Felix and his older brother Tim, will attend Brookfield East High School in the fall. Tim was recently a quarterfinalist at the WI State Open Boys' 16.
(Attached picture shows Champion Felix Corwin on the right and Runner-up Daniel Rayl on the left).
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!