Attention all high school girls! Buy your prom dress Saturday at the Prom Boutique!
Wauwatosa West High School
11400 W. Center St.
9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, April 17 only!
Students from all over southeastern Wisconsin invited! Purchase your prom dress for a fraction of the price you would in a store. Gorgeous gently and never worn prom dresses for sale between $25 and $50 on Saturday, April 17 at a unique prom boutique at Wauwatosa West High School.
Dresses were hand-selected, are in top condition, pressed and ready to wear for your special prom night.
Guys welcome too! Mens Wearhouse tuxedo rental will be onsite for tux fittings and to take prom night tuxedo rental orders. Mens Wearhouse will take tuxedo rental orders onsite with just $20 down - cash, check or credit card. Balance due when you pick up your tux. Doesn't matter what school you are from - Mens Wearhouse has locations all around southeastern Wisconsin for tux pick-up and drop-off. Valid Mens Wearhouse coupons for discounted tux rental packages will be honored at this event.
Cash only accepted for dresses.
This is one sale you cannot miss - gorgeous dresses in all sizes and styles, long and short styles, satin, beaded, backless, straps and strapless, some with matching wraps, all in fantastic condition. Many retail in store for $200 and up (you can see on some of the tags still on the dress!).
Proceeds from this event will offset costs of Wauwatosa West High Class of 2011 class activities and be put toward the class graduation gift to school next year.
Check it out - bring your friends for some great shopping!
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- Snake Fest
- Volunteer Lobby/Admission Concierge
- Local Author Book Program at the Library
- All welcome at popular 'Pasta with a Purpose' in support of youth mission trip
- Wauwatosa Distinguished Citizen 2015 – nominations being accepted
- Public invited to Imagine No Malaria with silent auction of 20+ handmade quilts
- WAUMC coffee house hosts Radio Rosies, quilt silent auction for Imagine No Malaria
- Bel Canto Chorus Travels on the Silk Road with the Orchid Enesmble