Residents who recall fond memories of watching fireworks at Hart Park and the Independence Day parade on North Avenue can help create those same experiences for others in Wauwatosa.
Wauwatosa's Civic Celebration Commission is seeking new members to help organize Memorial Day and Fourth of July activities within the city.
The commission, a group of local volunteers, next meets Thursday, Feb. 22, at City Hall, 7725 W. North Ave.
For information, call the special events hotline at (414) 479-8988.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23