Wauwatosa East saw the girls finish fourth and the boys last at the Greater Metro Outdoor Championships Tuesday afternoon at Quad Park.
Brookfield Central ran away with the girls title with 230.50 points, followed by Brookfield East (109), Menomonee Falls (86.50) and the Red Raiders (67).
Menomonee Falls scored 167.50 points to beat Marquette (150) for the boys title, while Tosa East scored 15.50 behind seventh place West Allis Central (35).
Claire Gordee won the 400-meter dash in 58.46 seconds and Hannah Weinberg-Kinsey won the high jump, leaping 5 feet, 2 inches for the girls.
Jacob James took third in the 3,200 run in 9 minutes, 58.20 seconds and Curtis Salter took fifth in the 400 (51.99) for the boys' top finishes.
- Volleyball: MVC Boys Club team takes third in volleyball nationals
- Wauwatosa Swordfish swim well in two meets
- Football: Milwaukee County Chargers battle elements for win
- Baseball: Seven Wauwatosa baseball players earn all-conference honors
- Wauwatosa West girls basketball coach Ashley Imperiale resigns (1)
- Sports Notes: July 28, 2016
- Wauwatosa school district files lawsuit against WIAA over conference realignment (3)
- Baseball: Michaelis leads Wauwatosa East past rival West in regional
- Football: Milwaukee County Chargers earn overtime win over Muskego
- Baseball: Wauwatosa East's season ends with regional final loss to Waukesha North