Froedtert Health has named Joseph Hill to the position of vice president and chief diversity officer for the health system. The appointment is effective immediately.
Hill came to Froedtert Health in 2010 as executive director and chief diversity officer. Prior to joining Froedtert Health he was managing director of diversity and inclusion for the American Cancer Society’s national home office in Atlanta, Georgia.
Hill holds bachelor’s degree in political science and history from Virginia Union University and a master’s degree in public history from Howard University. Hill is also an active public speaker and shares insight at national forums about the importance of diversity and strategic partnerships.
Froedtert Health is a regional health care organization made up of Froedtert Hospital, Milwaukee; Community Memorial Hospital, Menomonee Falls; St. Joseph’s Hospital, West Bend; and Froedtert Health Medical Group. Joining the capabilities of an academic medical center affiliated with The Medical College of Wisconsin, two community hospitals and a primary and multi-specialty physician group, Froedtert Health delivers highly coordinated, cost-effective health care to residents of southeastern Wisconsin and beyond. In fiscal 2011, combined adult patient admissions for the three hospitals exceeded 41,000. For more information, visit froedterthealth.org.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!