Vikram Kanagala, M.B.B.S., has been appointed Assistant Professor of Medicine (General Internal Medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He sees patients at Froedtert Hospital.
Board certified in internal medicine, Dr. Kanagala’s clinical interests include acute inpatient care for medical issues and teaching in the field of internal medicine.
Prior to joining the faculty, Dr. Kanagala served an internal medicine residency through Robert Packer Hospital and the Guthrie Clinic in Sayre, Pa.
Dr. Kanagala earned his Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery degrees from Guntur Medical College in Guntur, India, in 1996. These degrees are considered equivalent to the M.D. by the Wisconsin Medical Society for physicians licensed to practice in the state.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!