Roger Fons, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of anesthesiology at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He will practice at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin and Froedtert Hospital.
Board certified in anesthesiology and family practice, Dr. Fons’ clinical interests include acute pain management and regional anesthesia. Additionally, he has an interest in providing health care in underserved areas, both locally and internationally.
After earning his M.D. from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in 1994, Dr. Fons finished a residency in family medicine at the Medical College of Wisconsin and Milwaukee St. Mary’s Hospital in 1997.
Dr. Fons practiced family medicine for several years before returning to the Medical College for a residency in anesthesiology, finishing in 2010. He received the John P. Kampine, M.D., Ph.D. Award for Outstanding Clinical Anesthesiology (Year 3) Resident.
Most recently, he completed a fellowship in pediatric anesthesiology at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!