Concordia University's Miller Park Way Center in West Milwaukee is hosting an Open House on Wednesday, April 11 from 6 to 8 p.m. The Center has seen tremendous growth since opening up in the spring of 2010, giving adult learners many options for continue their education.
Degrees offered at the Center include: Business Management; Criminal Justice Management; Liberal Arts; Health Care Management; Human Resource Management; MBA; Medical Assistant; and Theology.
Miller Park Way Center staff members will be available during the Open House to answer questions about financial aid, credit transfers, program requirements, the admission process, and more. Prospective students who attend the Open House will receive an application fee waiver and may sign up for a chance to win prizes. Food and beverages will also be provided on a first come, first serve basis.
“The Open House is an informal event where those interested in accelerated evening programs may have their questions answered in a fun and relaxing environment,” said Admission Counselor, Amber Hayden.
The Miller Park Way Center is located at 1670 Miller Park Way (corner of Mitchell Street and 43rd Street) in West Milwaukee. For more information about the Open House contact Admission Counselor, Amber Hayden at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-672-8332.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!