“Thriller at Miller” Pits Medical Students against Dental Students in Softball Fundraiser
Medical students from The Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) will compete against dental students from the Marquette University School of Dentistry in a softball match for the sixth annual “Thriller at Miller” Saturday, July 14, at 3:15 P.M.
The game will take place at Helfaer Field, adjacent to Miller Park in Milwaukee, and is part of an all-day fundraiser for the Medical College’s Senior Mentor Program at VMP Manor Park, a senior living community on Milwaukee’s south side.
Other activities include a tailgate picnic, a seniors vs. students softball game, mascot games and contests, and a performance by Seniorgee, a local dance troupe composed of senior citizens. Festivities will commence at noon in the Helfaer Field area.
The festivities kick off at noon. Tickets for the Thriller at Miller events are $5 in advance, $10 at the door. For $20, you also get a ticket to see the Milwaukee Brewers take on the Pittsburgh Pirates later that evening.
Proceeds from the ticket sales benefit geriatrics education at MCW and elsewhere in the community.
For ticket information, email email@example.com.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!