The rover Curiosity is scheduled to land on Mars on August 5, 2012. If you would like to know more about the rover’s mission and what we have learned about Mars already, come hear all about it from someone who knows!
On Monday, July 30 at 1:00-2:30 p.m., the Elm Grove Public Library will present "Back to Mars: The newest Mars rover and its older cousins." Our guest speaker will be local resident Mike Wolff who is a Senior Research Scientist at the Space Science Institute and a member of the Mars Exploration Rovers and Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter teams. He will teach us about the Mars missions as well as showing us Mars from the rover’s perspective.
This free event is recommended for grades 5-8, but is open to all ages. Please sign up by July 28 at the Elm Grove Library by calling 262-782-6717 or email email@example.com
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!