Pulmonologist Mary Ellis joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Mary Kathryn Ellis, M.D., M.S., F.C.C.P., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (pulmonary and critical care) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Froedtert Hospital.
Board certified in pulmonary diseases and critical care medicine, Dr. Ellis’s clinical interests include general pulmonary medicine, pulmonary transplantation, and cardiopulmonary exercise testing.
Prior to this appointment, she practiced at several hospitals in the Greater Milwaukee area while also serving as an assistant clinical professor of pulmonary and critical care medicine at MCW.
After earning her M.D. from MCW in 1995, Dr. Ellis completed a residency in internal medicine and primary care at University of Minnesota Hospitals and Clinics in Minneapolis. She received her Bachelor of Science degree in nursing from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in 1991. In 2003, she earned her Master of Science degree in epidemiology from MCW.
Dr. Ellis completed a fellowship in pulmonary and critical care medicine at MCW in 2001.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!