Founded April 20, 1926
Officers: President – Rich Woods; President Elect – Dave Eppelsheimer; Vice president – Eli Potkonjak; Treasurer – Bob Reinhardt; Secretary – Andy Barnes; Immediate Past President – Taylor Poehls.
Directors: Bob Gross, Warren Carity, Kevin Dwyer, Ken Snyder, Tom Schultz, Ed Ellingson, John Foley
Looking forward to the meeting of February 5, 2013
Tom Deluca – February 4
February 5 – committee meetings
February 5 – Interclub with Brookfield, Venice Club. Meet in the anteroom at 5:30 for philosophizing.
The regular meeting starts at 6:30.
NEWS AND NOTES
Meeting notes: We had a couple of Key Club guests this week. Barb Lauenstein brought Lisa Schrems, who is helping keep the Wauwatosa West Key Club focused. Bob Schmidt introduced Marty Keck, the resource officer and advisor at Wauwatosa East. Lisa and Marty picked up pancake breakfast tickets, and each of them vowed that their Key Clubbers will sell more than the other's. Sounds as if the Key Clubs have been busy and will be busier. The two clubs are hoping, if they can get enough supervisory manpower, to produce a Relay for Life event together.
Pancakes: The big event is Sunday, March 3, from 8 AM to 1 PM. The flyer is attached again. Eli Potkonjak has tickets. Call Eli if you haven't received your pack. Jason Gonwa is handling placemat advertising. Contact Jason to get your ad in a prominent location on the place mat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Program assignments: February 12, Rich Woods. February 19, Bob Reinhardt. February 26, Ken Snyder (pancake breakfast preparation).
Meetings: Tuesday noon, Mayfair Mall Community Room
Newsletter Editor - Kevin Sjostrom p Reporter - Ilija Potkonjak p Newsletter distribution: Tom DeLuca
www.wauwatosakiwanis.org www.wiumkiwanis.org www.kiwanis.org
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!