The Palliative Care Center at Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin will host the second annual “Challenging Topics in Palliative Care: Beyond the Basics” conference on Friday, May 3, from 8:15 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. in Milwaukee.
Palliative care is medical care that specializes in the relief of the pain and stress of serious illness. This conference will focus on a variety of topics, including palliative cancer treatments, complex pain management, and careers in the practice of palliative care.
Speakers include specialists from the Froedtert & the Medical College, Duke University School of Medicine, University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, and the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health.
Between 100-150 participants are expected to attend. The conference is being held at the Crown Plaza Milwaukee – Airport. Registration closes April 26, 2013. To download a registration form, visit www.mcw.edu/palliativecare.htm.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!