Kohler Co., a recognized leader in kitchen and bathroom products and design, and First Supply, a leading Kohler wholesale distributor, along with VerHalen, The Pella Window Store will serve as presenting sponsors of the 14th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes, Sat., May 18 – Sun., May 19, 2013.
With a diverse product line, Kohler Co. is a leader in design, craftsmanship and innovation relating to kitchen and bath products and design. With manufacturing facilities in 12 countries, the company has a design center located in Kohler, Wis. that features three stories of kitchen and bath products, designer rooms, luxury furniture, and Kohler history.
Founded in 1897, First Supply, is a regional wholesale distributor with 27 locations in the upper Midwest, including a location in Brookfield. Family-owned and employing over 500 people, First Supply is a single source provider of plumbing, heating, cooling, pump/well & septic, municipal, waterworks, builder and industrial supplies. The company has a showroom in Brookfield at 3595 N. 127th St., and 17 additional showrooms in Wisconsin, including Delevan, Janesville, Kenosha, Oak Creek, Racine, Sheboygan, and West Bend.
VerHalen, serving the entire Wisconsin and upper Michigan area exclusively for more than 80 years, offers the full line of Pella® window and door products – vinyl, fiberglass, wood, wood with aluminum clad and even mahogany. The company provides a local service department along with a local service team. VerHalen has a showroom at 3205 N. 124th St. in Brookfield, and three other showrooms in Wisconsin.
The Tour of Remodeled Homes is from 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. both days. The Tour allows attendees to visit 14 recently completed remodeling and home improvement projects from Milwaukee/NARI contractors at homes throughout southeastern Wisconsin. The project list is as follows:
• Allen Kitchen & Bath: Kitchen and Powder Room Remodel • 2012 Forest Street • Wauwatosa
• Bartelt. The Remodeling Source: First Floor Remodel • N63 W29790 Woodfield Court • Hartland
• Callen Construction: Kitchen Remodel • 13120 Wrayburn Road • Elm Grove
• Design Group Three: Kitchen Remodel • 12865 W. Greenbriar Lane • New Berlin
• Dimension Design, Build, Remodel: Master Bath Remodel • 18970 Brookridge Dr. • Brookfield
• S.J. Janis Company: Kitchen Remodel • 2139 N. 81st Street • Wauwatosa
• Joseph Douglas Homes and Remodeling: Whole House Remodel • 2485 Lionel Court • Brookfield
• Kowalske Kitchen & Bath: Kitchen Remodel • 1248 Highpoint Lane • Waukesha
• Owner Assisted Remodeling: Kitchen Remodel • 2445 N. 64 Street • Wauwatosa
• Pekel Construction & Remodeling: Family Room and Mudroom Entry with a Seasonal Open Air Portico • 7907 Mary Ellen Place • Wauwatosa
• Refined Renovations: Kitchen and Bathroom Remodel • 20835 Saxon Court • Brookfield
• Wade Design & Construction: Master Bath and Kitchen Remodel • 4110 W. Manor Circle • Mequon
• Jim Wirtz’s Woodworks: Kitchen Remodel • 1822 N 72nd St. • Wauwatosa
• Jim Wirtz’s Woodworks: Kitchen Remodel • 1831 N. 71st St. • Wauwatosa
An added attraction for the 2013 Tour of Remodeled Homes is an opportunity to win a house full of faucets from the Kohler Co., which will include new bathroom and kitchen faucets valued at more than $1,000. Patrons that visit at least six of the project locations will be eligible to register to win the prize package.
Tour of Remodeled Homes admission is $4 in advance, and $7 at the door of the projects. Starting Wed., May 1, through Fri., May 17, advance tickets can be purchased between 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. at the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council office, 11815 W. Dearbourn Ave. in Wauwatosa.
Attendees that bring two, non-perishable food items to the door of the first project they visit will receive a $2 admission discount, with the food items to be donated to The Salvation Army of Milwaukee County.
For more information on the Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes, visit www.milwaukeenari.org or call 414-771-4071.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!