To better serve their Clients, the award winning Health and Energy Center of Wisconsin is proud to announce their move into a larger, state of the art facility located in the historic Pen Station building at 11661 West Bluemound Road in Wauwatosa.
To celebrate the move, the Health and Energy Center of Wisconsin will be holding their first open house on Saturday, August 24th starting at 10 am and running to 4 pm.
To celebrate with the community, from 4 pm to 6 pm, the Center will be holding a special pot luck dinner where guests should bring a dish to pass. There will also be a drawing for an exciting prize.
During the open house, the owner of the Center, Nadine Retzlaff will be giving tours.
Doctor Vargas will be doing free demonstrations of all the state of the art equipment.
Pain Relief Specialist Lauren Lucia, BS, LMT will also answer any questions related to pain relief.
The goal of the new Center is to serve as a magnet for the entire holistic community where individuals and families learn to prevent pain, instead of curing it.
This new Center will take pain prevention to the next level because pain prevention always trumps curing.
For further information, please contact Nadine Retzlaff, Owner of the Health and Energy Center of Wisconsin at (262) 391-8409.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!