Wauwatosa Health Department is offering flu clinics on Monday, October 28 and Thursday, November 14, 2013 from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm in City Hall--Lower Civic Center. Children's flu vaccine free of charge for kids age 6 months through 18 years while Supplies last.
Adult flu vaccine available for $25 or with regular Medicare Part B.
For more information contact the Wauwatosa Public Health Nurse at 414-479-8939
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!