Students and Families Invited to Learn More about Virtual Schooling with WCA
WHAT: An on demand information Session for Wisconsin Connections Academy (WCA), the state’s leading K-12 virtual public school serving students from every corner of the state.
WHEN: Tuesday, February 18, 2014
WHERE: Register here for to access the online information session.
•Join WCA students, families and teachers online as they discuss their experiences and tell tales of various field trips and other activities that happen year-round with WCA.
•Hear about WCA’s customized learning process designed by national education experts and used to accommodate each student’s academic abilities to promote scholastic growth. Discover how their virtual learning experience, combined with interactive education sessions, helps to provide students with the flexibility to study and work at their own pace.
•Connect with Wisconsin-certified teachers to learn about the interactive environment and innovative education programs provided by WCA. Learn how WCA offers numerous opportunities for students to participate in school clubs, activities and online classroom sessions to allow for collaborative school involvement.
•Receive firsthand information from WCA parents about their online learning experiences and how it has been useful for their child(ren).
Contact: Meghan Welch
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!