Lutheran Home’s Adult Day Services Program is seeking patient, cheerful, creative volunteers. We are looking for people who can devote a few hours each week to assist our staff with recreational activities for our Adult Day Services Program. Most of the participants in this program have a diagnosis of Dementia or Alzheimer’s and would benefit from additional friendship and care. Volunteers will work alongside staff in small groups and one-on-one activities such as card games, handcrafts, music, art activities, board games, walking, reading, etc. Do you have a special interest you would like to share? Is there a unique themed event you’d like to help organize? The possibilities are endless, and the difference you will make is priceless!
If you are interested in this exciting volunteer opportunity, please contact Michelle Mittelsteadt at 258-6171, ext. 258.
- Ebenezer's Pareting Tip: What is Helicopter Parenting?
- Build a Lego City!
- Anansi Puppet Story and Craft
- MCW researchers to study airway management in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!